- This event has passed.
350 Santa Fe June Monthly Public Meeting – AR6 – What’s Next
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:45 am MDT
Our Progress and Plans
Join us at 10:00 am to learn more about our teams’ progress and plans.
Invited Talk: The IPCC AR6 Synthesis Report – What’s Next?
Speaker: Prof Emeritus Steven Rudnick
Our monthly meeting this Saturday, June 10 10:00 am will feature a presentation by Steven Rudnick Ph.D. on what’s missing from the latest IPPC Report. (See the IPCC trailer on our home page.)
The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, IPCC, Synthesis Report of the Sixth Assessment Report, AR6, was released on March 20, 2023. What should be a roadmap and guidance document is a confusing synthesis of three working group reports that were issued between one and two years earlier. He will explore these reports and try to make a more up to date assessment of where we are and where we are going with climate change.
Steve’s qualifications and career positions held are many and varied, including:
- Computer Designer
- College Administrator
- Biomedical and Environmental Instrument Designer
- Oceanographic Researcher
- Professor and Director of Environmental Studies Program Retired
- Former Member, Santa Fe County Water Policy
- Advisory Committee.
- Board Member, STEM Santa Fe
- Mentor and Science Fair Judge, SFAFS
- BS Electrical Engineering MIT (Economics Minor)
- MS Electrical Engineering Northeastern University
- MS Environmental Engineering Northeastern University [Coursework only)
- PhD Environmental Science (Chemical Oceanography) University of Massachusetts